Movelpartes has more than 25 years experience of specialisation, creation and commercialisation of wood-based components. Movelpartes develops its economic activity in the furniture-making sector, presenting the best solutions to its customers based on a constant sharing of experiences with the other companies of the Sonae Indústria Group
It has been setting the pace since 1989, providing and presenting various types of services and value-added products, such as the raw materials used, the permanent involvement of the various innovation departments and the production verticalisation.
Incorporation of "PLAMAC", located in Alcanede.
Activity start-up with the production of chipboard panels, MDF profiles and doors covered with PVC.
Incorporation of "Movelpartes S.A." located in Vilela.
Acquisition of "PLAMAC" by Sonae Indústria – beginning of production of furniture kits.
Integration of "RESOFLEX" in the industrial unit at Vilela.
Certification of the quality Management System (NP EN 9001) - Merge of "RESOFLEX" with "Movelpartes".
Certification within the chain of custody by the PEFC.
Certification within the chain of custody FSC® standard.
Concentration of operations and all activity in the industrial unit at Vilela.
Through a rebranding project, Movelpartes renewed its visual identity in order to reflect the company character: solid, global, multicultural and close to its partners.
With vast experience and total focus on customer satisfaction, keeping constant contact with various, stakeholders Movelpartes organizational structure is the following:
- Management team: to ensure the daily operational management.
- Commercial team: contact with customers to provide for their requests.
- Production: Team responsible for the manufacture and packaging of all products.
- Supply Chain: Ensure the use of raw materials more suitable to the requirements of our customers.
- Quality: Quality control to ensure compliance with all standards and quality requirements.
- Security: Environment, CdR and Lean Manufacturing: Compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements.
- Design and Development: Technical support to identify possible solutions to meet the needs of our customers.